среда, 9 февраля 2011 г.

Re: A new post in a long long time

It has been a long time ago that I last updated this blog, and there have been some important changes in my life. In this post I introduce them all and, erm, promise to write more.

First off, I have come back home from Japan and thus my blog needed changes in the title and the subtitle. Which I made today. The new title is, I have to admit, the first thing that came to me, and I let it hang there until I find something better. I also changed the theme, as my not-so-numerous readers might notice. This new theme is somewhat too clunky with its big font size and a little clumsy-looking in my eyes with its right-hand alignment and the tags on the top, but at the moment I don't really care about being neat and clean. This change is good, for a change.

Secondly, I became a father last November (the same month I came back from Japan) and my life now is a whole lot more different than it used to be. If you have a kid you might understand me without any further ado, but even if you don't, I can't make my feelings clearer because it is so WOW!

Finally, I have a full-time job now (at the same place I used to work before I went to Japan and when I was writing this blog) and I am quite excited about it. It's full of interesting challenges and I can't wait to see the first results of my work in the next several months. I won't be talking here more about my job, though.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий