четверг, 7 мая 2009 г.

Blogging

What are the chances of landing a journalism job through blogging extensively? Does blogging help develop writing skills to the extent stipulated by job descriptions?

I don't know whether one day I will write for an English language media outlet or not, but blogging for me at the moment is merely a chance to reflect my experiences, to record my life somehow for future reference, to let my thoughts out and make them tangible, visible, comprehensible. Let some order into them. And if in the course of doing all this my writing skills happen to improve, I think I will have one more cause to celebrate.

1 комментарий:

  1. You're thinking in exactly the right track. Maybe you won't land a job by blogging, but your writing style will definitely improve over the years. All the best.

    ОтветитьУдалить